Saturday, November 30, 2013

Outside world is wonderful!!!

Today just finish the study on the Require.js module concept and realize that my seeking is already implemented and my direction is right, to divide the whole website into modules (widgets) and load them when it is necessary. This idea emerged from 2 years ago for the mobile stock trading system. Although it is my first web/mobile project, my network system development experience make me more focus on the system data volume & network traffic. Because of the tight schedule, I didn't really fully implement it. Unit now, my own system, I decide to implement the dynamic loading feature, which the formal name should be Asynchronous Module Definition. After finish the JS/CSS/HTML loading based on the jQuery widget object, I happened to re-study the require.js. 

Then Shit!. That is what I need, asynchronous module loading, i18n... And all are nicely implemented, well organised.  After reading its history, I feel a little upset to find this nice tool late. 

Instead of struggling on why boss doesn't judge staff based on the performance, how could those guys be so shameless to take others credit or shifting the responsibility, these guys are who I am looking for. Suddenly recall my answer to my boss exist view question, 

Boss: "well, you can't work with peoples"
Me: "Well, how can I work with them?! like xxx incident, even black and white, they can lie!!!"

For sure, I can't work them. Because,

Outside world is so wonderful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment