Friday, May 3, 2013

Incredible Google

I know Microsoft is not my idol even when I support it so much in university. I can't feel its spirit or inspiration although at that time it is so success. Finally in the past 2 years, I find out my actual idol company, Apple & Google.

Apple 
It is heroic company, it the legend of Steve Jobs. He is my idol as engineer because of his passion, his inovation and creative. Although its team is strong, Apple is more like a man show. (Sorry, my mistake. it is just because his team doesn't really run themselves as business man.)

Google  
It is incredible company. I am amazing on its culture. How could it manage to quietly build for last? It always focus on the foundation of eco system, searching engine, maps, browser, mobiles system, smart car... When now I am planning my small adventure,  I start to realize how much it can support me, Google App Engine!. At the same time I know it attracts all the small business into its eco system inevitably, just like the BLACK HOLE!!! 

What kinds of company culture can attract so many talents and give so much time and patience to breed the new initiative and innovation. 

It is wonderful! My shock is because of my corporate experience from my current company. It will never happen in my current company. 

Hope I can have the chance to build a similar culture and team as Google. 

Create a comfortable working environment and let the professionals enjoy what they are working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment